Embedded Software/Validation Engineer Intern (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- General knowledge of SoC and microcontroller/DSP architectures
- Experience in C/C++/python programming.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Knowledge of logic design, HDL/Verilog as well as logic simulation and HW/SW interaction is a plus.
As an Embedded Software/Validation Engineer Intern, you will work on real challenges the team faces on upcoming products. To be successful in this position, you have a strong technical foundation, are able to show initiative, learn new technologies quickly, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are motivated and prepared to work independently. With mentorship, you will partner with your colleagues to create verification plans and implement test cases for pre- and post-Si SoCbring-up to ensure potential issues are dealt with as early as possible.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.