Physical Design Internship
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for forward-thinking and hardworking students to join our team at Apple. Students are an essential part of the team; you can work on critical projects in an Apple office, be a part of the Apple community, get an insider's perspective on the way we work, and the people who lead us to build unique products. You will have the opportunity to be a part of products used in billions of devices and delight millions of customers across the world. Join us!
- You have some scripting and programming knowledge with one or more of the following: TCL, Python, Perl, and Make;
- You are familiar with the physical design process and interested in areas like Synthesis, Place and Route (PnR), and Static Timing Analysis (STA).
- Your communication skills are excellent, and like the rest of us here at Apple, you love working in an open and multi-cultural environment.
In this student role, you will work within a segment of Apple's engineering team, working on SoC's for products. You will develop internal tools and scripts to increase the team's efficiency, support development processes, and learn how this work is integrated and affecting Apple's products. You will also learn how to work with Apple's internal development environment and work processes. We are looking for a hardworking student that loves challenges, with an ability to learn and to be a part of our team.
Education & Experience
You are pursuing a B.Sc.\M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- - Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.
- - Available for six months or more on a 20 hours/week basis.