Analog Design Engineer
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
At Apple, we work every day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and unusually creative IC Designer. We are looking for an Analog/mixed-signal IC designer with in-depth knowledge of state of the art analog IC design & verification tools. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and exciting opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Small signal circuit analysis, noise analysis, feedback loop theory, sampled process)
- Extensive knowledge of mixed-signal design verification e.g. Transistor Level Power Signoff (EMIR), device checking/ Safe Operating Area (SOA), Electrical Overstress (EOS) etc.
- Hands-on experience of scripting languages to automate simulation & verification tasks. Following languages are relevant: Python, Tcl as used by various design tools, Cadence skill
- Experience in Verilog-A modeling of analog building blocks
- Experiences in the following would be desired - Timing characterization e.g Liberty modeling
- Strong consistent track record of taking chips to production
- Deep knowledge of transistor operation and device physics as applied to analog design
In this role, the key responsibilities are the following but not limited to: Development of high performance analog mixed-signal building blocks Generate all relevant circuit views for a complex design flow e.g.Verilog-A models, timing views Perform all necessary design checks e.g. SOA, EOS Run post-layout simulations and validate top level integration Drive the layout activity Review lab measurement
Education & Experience
PhD/Masters Degree in Electric Engineering with relevant experience