Analog IP Lab Technician
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
In this visible role, you will support an analog and mixed signal characterization lab; you will provide operational support of crucial test benches and setups for circuit validation leading to the launch of the world’s premiere mobile computing chips. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and especially committed Analog IP Lab Technician in our Munich team. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will surprise and delight millions of Apple’s customers every day!
- The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- - Lab skills for soldering/instrumenting systems for test or debug.
- - Experience reworking fine pitch components
- - Experience working with validation engineers setting up test benches
- - Ability to assemble mechanical fixtures, electronic connectors and fixtures
- - Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- - Shown computer skills, able to run diagnostic software and test scripts
- - Should be a teammate with excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the desire to seek diverse challenges with international teams.
- - Ability to work well on a team, take ownership and motivate self and others
- - Recent graduates from vocational training schools are welcome to apply
You will be part of a team responsible for: - Bench test, debug, and measurements of embedded on-chip - Set up, reconfigure and maintain electronic standalone test benches - Set up and reconfigure automated chip handler test benches - Operate chip probe stations and perform measurements - Handle and track equipment, assets and calibration timelines - Handle and source lab supplies - Coordinate lab workspaces - Rework boards, cable assemblies
Education & Experience
Associate degree in technology would be a plus
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.