Cellular RF Receiver Systems Engineering Intern/ Working Student/ PhD Student - Focus on DSP (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! We have built the best Wireless Hardware Design Team in the world. Are you a passionate individual who loves challenges, brings the ability to learn and wants to become part of our multi-faceted team? As member of Apple’s Cellular RF Systems Engineering Team you will do concept work for DSP used by millions and get the opportunity to learn from our expert engineers.
- Proven knowledge in digital signal processing
- Matlab skills are essential
- Experience in C++
- Knowledge of Python is highly welcome
- Basic understanding of digital circuit design and SystemC is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, purpose-driven and well-organised working style
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules
- Available for 6 months or more
In this role as Systems Engineering Intern you will work closely with best-in-class engineers who develop the next generation of wireless solutions. With mentorship, you will participate in the creation of system models and system performance simulations. This position can be carried out as a full-time internship or a part-time working student role. Availability for 6 months or more is preferred.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD).
- The minimum salary pursuant to the CBA amounts to €33,619 gross per year for full time employment. Actual salaries are oriented at current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.