AMS Design Verification Intern - Debugging Methodology for FPGA based Co-emulation (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! We are looking for a great teammate who is enthusiastic about mixed signal designs and has strong interest in pre-silicon verification. Have you already gained first practical experience in FPGA designs, verification and want to get deeper insights into a multinational company? Then this internship is a great opportunity for you!
- Experience with Verilog and/or VHDL
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of FPGA
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-organised working style
- Ability to work well in an international team and be productive under tight schedules
- Availability for at least 6 months
As an intern in the Apple AMS department you will be a full-fledged member of our DV team. In the past we have worked on a FPG based co-emulation platform. You will help to improve this platform and make it part of the DV flow. Your main responsibility will be the definition and implementation of a DUT debugging methodology for FPGA based co-emulation. With mentorship, you will learn the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) which is until now the golden standard of writing test benches in the semiconductor industry. Your tasks will include: - Analyse existing debugging approaches for FPGA based co-emulation - Define and implement DUT debugging methodology for FPGA based co-emulation - Maintain host application and test bench - Perform a case study on a real life design
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD).
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.