Engineering Product Owner - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Claris International Inc. is the creator of world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform, offering a suite of tools that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small! The company has more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. The Claris product management team is looking for a Product Manager with a passion for delivering delightful experiences and independently drive projects towards completion. As a Product Manager, you play a pivotal role in translating business requirements into concrete tasks for engineering and design teams. In addition, will help to drive strategy, roadmap and direction setting for our development platform that allows the creation of customized applications to tackle any business problem, faster and more efficiently. It is an extraordinary opportunity to work on critical strategy initiatives in a collaborative, fast-paced team!
- Prior experience software product design and/or development
- Ability to conceptualize and drive complex projects with significant priorities, multiple stakeholders, and quick timelines
- Experience owning product lifecycle and roadmaps
- Proven experience in leading design, feature breakdown and projects/products from inception to shipped software
- Strong experience with shipping software incrementally following agile practices, with Scrum being preferred
- Familiar with developer tools, software lifecycle, rapid app development platform, and low code market
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to connect with individuals at all levels
- Proven ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas through written and/or verbal communication to internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
• Technical background is preferred. • Experience and track record of successfully delivering product to market. • Prefer 4+ years experience in the product management role; or similar • Prior experience in user research conducting customer/partner/developer interviews to identify their needs. • Curiosity about technology and deeply curious about leveraging technology to help our customers and partners to build solutions problems in a wide variety of verticals
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education.