Sr. Software Engineer Web
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Claris, Inc., is an Apple Company. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! customers. Every day our customers build and deploy custom apps for mobile, cloud, and on-premise environments that quickly solve unique problems — even as they change. Claris is an award-winning and market-leading Workplace Innovation Platform where problem solvers build custom Apps for Mac, Windows, the Web and iOS. At Claris, we help our customers craft innovative ways to work! Are you passionate about creating new interactive experiences? Do you thrive on surprising and delighting customers with the website experience you build? At Claris (formerly FileMaker, Inc.) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apple, we make powerful technologies available to more than a million problem solvers who use the Claris Platform to transform their workplace. We are looking for a person to help us create the foundation and building blocks for the next phase of growth at Claris. The ideal candidate has an attention to detail and has demonstrated large-scale web application development.
- Proven experience with software development in an enterprise or professional setting
- Proficient with modern front-end web technologies, such as React and TypeScript
- Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, and SAML
- Understanding of web application development using Java and Java Enterprise
- Ability to communicate effectively with project stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- A solid base in Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience building an API or SDK preferred
At Claris, we empower our customers to solve problems and drive better outcomes for their businesses. We're looking for a talented, detail-oriented engineer to join our cloud-based integration platform team. As part of our team, you'll be responsible for building new integrations into both internal and external services. You will also help create beautiful, new front-end experiences. You will coordinate with stakeholders and act as a liaison to various teams. Strong collaboration skills and an ability to work in a highly dynamic environment are essential.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent