Senior Manager - Business Systems and Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Claris is looking for a business systems and analytics leader who can apply ground breaking technologies, applications, methodologies, and tools to analyze and transform large amounts of diverse business data into business intelligence that drives decision making! The ideal candidate will have strong data infrastructure and data architecture skills, a consistent track record of leading in scaling BI teams, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, solid project management leadership, and a strong vision for how BI can proactively improve decision making.
- Experience in crafting and developing enterprise data warehouse and business analytics capabilities.
- 10+ years of experience in BI and Data engineering.
- 4+ years experience scaling, leading, and mentoring data engineering teams.
- Expert in SQL.
- 5+ years experience in at least one programming language (Python, Spark, Java etc.).
- Experience in schema design and data modeling SQL skills to analyze and explore data identify patterns and draw insights.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional environment across multiple stakeholders and convert abstract requirements into concrete deliverables.
- Communication and leadership experience, with experience initiating and driving projects.
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture design, development and integrations with 3rd party systems.
Work closely with Executives, Product Managers, Sales, Marketing and the Engineering teams to define our business intelligence needs. Proactively drive the vision for BI and Data across Claris, and define and complete a plan to achieve that vision. Build, coach and mentor a high-quality BI and Data team and design the team to scale. Drive the design, development and launching of new data models, infrastructure, and data pipelines into production. Lead ongoing end-to-end infrastructure to support business systems. Run sophisticated, multi-functional projects within the Scrum@Scale framework. Manage the delivery and maintenance of high impact dashboards and data visualizations. Develop a system of record “one source of truth” that draws upon customer data, marketing data, sales data, finance data and product usage data to drive data driven business decisions.