SWE - Intern (Software Development & Testing), WTE
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
Apple engineers have always focused on one person when they build software — the person who will use it. Working with them, you’ll see why every Apple product and service feels intuitive and simple, and why every aspect of this group’s work is built around a respect for the customer’s needs. Wireless Technologies & Ecosystems (WTE) team is looking for a highly qualified & self-motivated Intern with a passion for SW development & test automation. You will work on developing tools and test cases to support the ultimate goal of zero escapes and full automation. Based in Germany, we are passionate about wireless technology and work closely with developers across Apple, worldwide. Speaking German is not required for this role.
- Object-Oriented SW development in (e.g. SWIFT , C++, or Java)
- Familiarity with test driven software development (Unit tests)
- Knowledge in CPU architectures e.g. ARM and knowledge of embedded systems
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proficiency in software engineering tools (e.g. SW version control systems like git, Jenkins, etc)
- Collaborative, innovative and creative skills
- Proficient English (English speaking work environment)
Innovation driven work environment which provides opportunities to innovate, to share and develop ideas in an open forum. You will be responsible for developing tool features, automated unit tests and creating the respective documentations. Analyzing test failures within the work that you do during your internship will also be part of your responsibilities as well as maintaining and improving our test automation framework. We would be excited to have you join our team and work on products that millions of customers use daily! If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Attained BS, currently pursuing a PhD or Masters degree in Computer Science