System Engineering Internship - Physical Layer / Cellular Modem (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- General knowledge of wireless communications, signal processing, OFDM systems
- Standard knowledge of 5G NR and LTE
- Experience in programing languages (Python, Matlab, C++)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Available for 6 months or more.
As a System Engineering Intern, you will be supporting in the development of algorithms, evaluation of system performance, and creation of simulation environments for wireless communication systems to ensure Apple delivers the best products to our millions of customers. Strong communication skills with a solid understanding of wireless communication systems and signal processing are a must as you will be working with engineers and cross-function teams within Apple to add new and innovative features.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a PhD or Master's Degree program in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluency in English is must.