Virtual Prototyping Specialist Intern (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. If you are eager working on challenges that no one has solved yet, you will have an outstanding and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. In this unique role you will be responsible for design and development of Virtual Prototype models and platforms for Apple RF embedded systems. Are you ready to join some of the world's leading engineers, and help us deliver the next generation of ground-breaking Apple products?
- We will be counting on your expertise and years of hands-on-experience in object oriented programming concepts and also:
- Good expertise in C/C++ programming
- Prior experience in SystemC programming, transaction-level modeling (TLM) and general simulator concepts
- Work experience in the cellular modem and digital signal processing area is an advantage
- Your communication skills are excellent and you are used to work in an environment with strong collaboration with different teams and like the rest of us here at Apple you love working in an open and multi-cultural environment!
As a member of our Design Verification team in this highly visible role, you are our specialist for designing Virtual Prototype models and platforms for our RF embedded systems. These virtual prototype platforms are targeted for pre-silicon Firmware and software development and system verification prior to silicon availability. You are going to identify modeling requirements with all key-stakeholders including system engineering and FW/SW development teams. Strong part of your job is also to focus on model optimisation in terms of performance and memory footprint. Another responsibility will also be to support the FW/SW teams across different timezones during FW/SW bring up. Your contribution to our chips will change the way people use our devices!
Education & Experience
- The minimum salary pursuant to the CBA amounts to €33,619 gross per year for full time employment. Actual salaries are oriented at current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.