RF/Analog IC design (Internship or Working Student) - (M/F/D)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? The silicon engineering team is seeking a working student in RF/analog IC design with a strong foundation in analog design techniques and a real passion for building new technologies. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a visionary and uncommonly talented working student for 1 year minimum. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. You will take part in the design of RF/analog circuits for wireless communication.
- Basic knowledge of device physics as it applies to analog IC designs
- Knowledge of analog IC design flow and tools
- Knowledge in programming languages like Skill, Ocean, Python, or Matlab
- Basic knowledge of RF/analog low power circuits
- First hands-on experience in bench evaluation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with international teams
- You are available for 1 year minimum, 20 hours a week, working hours are flexible. Full time internship for 6 months is also an option.
Development and implementation of methodology for post-processing of RF/analog simulation and measurement data Design feasibility study on transistor-level Contributing to actual design work and documentation on different complexity levels Top-level simulations to validate top-level integration Exploring production/bench-level test plans possibilities Support lab evaluation phase
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent