Business Managers Lead, App Store, Taiwan
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Software and Services
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers. The App Store team is seeking a talented and results-oriented Business Manager lead in Taiwan, who will be leading the Taiwan App Store business by working closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to help developers maximize success on the App Store.
- Deep understanding about the mobile game and app ecosystem in Taiwan with a fluency in the development process, common business models, promotion strategies, and competitive landscape in Taiwan Market (Worldwide knowledge such as China mainland/US is a plus).
- This role requires a mix of strategic and functional skills, as well as people management, with a high commitment to delivery and deadlines. The individual in this role should be a professional with strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills along with a track record of leading change.
- Outstanding business development, relationship management and interpersonal skills, with ability to foster strong internal and external partnership to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Solid project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Dedicated self-starter who demonstrates critical thinking abilities and a strong desire to learn, able to adjust to rapidly-changing business priorities and challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills in Chinese and English are required.
You will lead the Taiwan Business Management team and work close with cross functional team to drive the Taiwan App Store business by creating and executing business strategies and new initiatives. You will need to define the right strategy of Taiwan App Store and implement with the cross functional team together. Manage day-to-day business relationships with developers, including managing developer roadmaps, significant updates, and new releases. You will work with a broad range of third party developers, foster a deep understanding of their products, manage day-to-day issues and troubleshoot challenges to ensure the best content is made available on Apple’s platforms. You will closely follow new social, technologies, and market trends to identify business opportunities and high potential partners. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams to gain support for business initiatives and advocate for consumer/developer-centric improvements.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree a plus 10 years of relevant experience across business development, partnership management, product management, or management consulting, ideally within the mobile or internet space
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.