Thin Film Equipment & Process Engineer
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Why Apple? At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a diverse team we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers we drive precision. And through our collaborative process we create memorable experiences for our customers. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the outstanding company consistently bringing innovations in the industry Apple is looking for Senior Thin Film Equipment and Process Engineer to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As a Senior Thin film engineers, you will have responsibility to maintain equipment and process to ensure the development of technologies fulfillment.
- Experienced in flat panel display or Semiconductor Thin Film equipment and process, i.e. PECVD, PEALD, PVD, ELA, Oxide TFT and/or LTPS TFT
- Experienced in management of display related field, i.e. Fab operation, Yield improvement, SOP documentation, DOE design and R&D activities
- Required Basic knowledge of analysis tools. (SEM, TEM, FIB, XRD, AFM)
- Effective written and spoken interpersonal skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenge to new technology
As a Thin Film Engineer, you will have responsibility to maintain related equipments and process performance well. Also develop new technologies and collaborate with cross-function team to fulfill the development of advanced display. - Work as an Asia based of Thin Film Equipment & Process Engineer position - Work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products - Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products - Optimize and improve existing TFT backplane processes for new Apple products
Education & Experience
MS or BS degree in Material, Mechanical, Optics or Physics, better to have optical or mechanical simulation experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.