Do you have a passion for teaching and building relationships with others? Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. In the store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support. Most importantly, you share the Apple vision with employees and customers. As a Manager, you work with others to foster a culture where everyone belongs and is inspired to do their best work.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
- Contribute to an inclusive environment through respecting each others’ differences and having the curiosity to learn.
- Demonstrate Apple’s values of inclusion and diversity in daily activities.
- Role model inclusive leadership behaviors and build, develop and retain diverse teams.
- Take action to ensure a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for all team members.
As a Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams — hiring, training and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the wellbeing of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Education & Experience
- •You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- •Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- •You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- •Multilingual ability is a plus.
- •You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.