Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge of Apple products? We’re looking for people who get great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with Apple every day. The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other — uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. As an Expert, whether you work full-time or part-time, you introduce people to the exciting world of Apple, having meaningful interactions, offering customized solutions, and turning curious visitors into loyal customers. With a deep understanding of Apple products and services, you spend time mentoring team members and serving as a role model for your team. Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products, and the ability to quickly learn about new products.
- Proven experience in sales and technology solutions, as well as in developing customer loyalty.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences — no matter what the situation.
You’re a leader in sales, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. But you also know how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest — and ownership. As new products and initiatives emerge, you’re the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members through approachability and action. You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You’re proud to represent Apple, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers.
Education & Experience
- •You’re passionate about Apple, and you inspire and educate others about all that Apple has to offer.
- •You can set the standard for Apple’s unique style of service through words and action.
- •You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- •You can serve as an engaging role model to Specialists.
- •You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.