Carrier Manager, Hungary
Budapest, Pest County, Hungary
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. As a member of Hungarian sales team based in Budapest, Carrier Manager will be responsible for shaping and executing the strategy and driving the Apple telecommunications route to market business. Reporting to the Hungary Country Lead, you will play a meaningful role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with the partner. You will consult and influence the executive team within the carrier organization to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Accessories – all contributing to driving the partner’s business forward.
- You have proven record in sales and/or business development roles whether telco, FMCG or retail markets and ideally are familiar with working for an international company in a matrix type environment.
- You have experience with C-level stakeholders and you have successfully developed focused and productive alliances with customers, while developing growth strategies.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and extraordinary presentation skills.
- You are proficient in Hungarian as well as in English.
- You’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You share your passion for the Apple story.
- You bring the highest level of integrity, you are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations.
- You can settle disputes, you negotiate the best outcome and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up in conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You are results oriented, you manage data, forecasts and numbers with excellence having consistently achieved revenue, share and units targets.
- You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly craft the future.
- You are passionate, self-motivated, proactive and strive for excellence in everything you do.
- You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
We are crafting customer value propositions and a compelling value network through eco-systems selling, overall account strategy and opportunity finding while maintaining an excellent relationship with the carrier up to CxO level to develop a focused and productive alliance with Apple. In this role you will be responsible for: •Achieving a significant portion of Apple’s Hungary sales revenue target and would require strong collaboration with many functions and senior stakeholders within Apple. •Building and thrive an excellent relationship with the carrier in order to develop a focused and productive alliance with Apple. •Building robust short and long term strategic business plans that are aligned with the partners’ strategic priorities to achieve strategic objectives across all Apple product groups. The iPhone sales makes up the majority of revenue, but focus includes iPad, Watch, Apple TV and Apple accessories including Beats. •Developing growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and the partners to execute programs with excellence. •Ensuring compliance with the Apple/partner agreements and activities. •Working with Apple Global Marketing team ensuring marketing programs are implemented. •Negotiating and execute quarterly demand generation activities with carrier. •Partnering with Operations and Apple field teams to bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in stores. •Increasing store-level efficiency across channel by leveraging carrier teams, training programs and resources and linking it all up with an aligned merchandising strategy. The role will be based in Budapest with some travel required within other Apple offices.
Education & Experience
Normally requires a Bachelor degree (or higher) in business discipline.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.