Business Development Manager, Southern Europe, Accessories , Paris
Paris, Paris Region, France
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Reporting to the Regional Sales Leader, the South Accessories Sales Manager will develop the Apple & Beats consumer business served through all the channel partners across the South Region : inc. multi-brand Retail partners, National Carriers and Apple Premium Resellers (APR). We are seeking an expert Sales Manager to develop a positive relationship with our partners and operate as a strategic thinker for our customers. As part of this role, you will be responsible for setting the main lines of accessories country-level business strategies, ensuring product availability, supply management, merchandising, channel distribution, sales/demand generation activities, training activities and marketing communications. You will collaborate with London WE Central teams to elaborate the action plans, priorities and tactics on a yearly/quarterly basis. You will coordinate and support the activity plans of the AE in charge of our top 20 accessories resellers accounts in South Europe. As a key contributor in the internal organisation, you will also need to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills to fuel our ambitious development.
- You will have a strong sales background with success growing a large scale business with channel partner and more specifically Retail customers.
- You run effective account planning and business reviews.
- You have excellent presentation skills and have the capability to share plans with Top management executives at our partners as well as internally.
- You have an eye for business, agile with numbers and analytics, and have outstanding attention to detail and knowledge of strategies for sustaining profitable growth. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You know yourself, open to their feedback and relate well to all kinds of people. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You believe that communication is key to success. You actively listen and discuss the possibilities – with customers and teammates alike.
- You have the gravitas and be able to influence effectively within a matrix environment. You should also be comfortable operating with ambiguity and outside traditional boundaries.
- Customers are unique – you’re quick on your feet and able to influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations.
You will achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and be an authority in understanding and driving sales through ambitious positioning of Apple products and attach rate with channel partners. You have the knowledge and rigour required for effective sales forecasting, driving substantial account planning and business reviews. Ensure phenomenal coordination between our local sales teams, distributors and channel partners. You will take part of the coverage analysis of the countries and contribute to the identification, planning and rollout of potential locations across the various channel partners where we believe there is need for an outstanding Apple consumer experience. Ensure Apple & Beats products availability across point of sale (PoS) in line with Apple strategy.
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to a degree level in a quantitative or business discipline. Language skills: proficiency in written and verbal in English + at least 1 language of the South region