Regional Freight Manager (Korea)
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! We have an opportunity for a Regional Freight Manager for Korea. This is a regional role based in Seoul, responsible for the management and execution of bulk/parcel freight (Air/Road/Train) in South Korea. The role is covering import/export portion for the revenue shipment and after sales parts routed within South Korea. This person shall supervise the day-to-day operations, handling its 3rd party logistics suppliers across the line of business to meet or exceed service levels. We invite you to join us on this journey and help us leave the world better than we found it!
주요 자격 요건
- 5-8 years experience in logistics industry across bulk and parcel freight. Bachelor degree with related majority
- Strong functional knowledge on domestic air/road/train freight market, e-commerce fulfillment/delivery mode, good practices, industry benchmarking
- Proven knowledge to customs import/export, as well as other local import requirements
- Strong vendor management skills and working experience with major 3PLs in APAC
- Experience in B2B or B2C leading company is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Korean
- Drive 3PLs for operations excellence around on-time execution, losses and damage, track & trace, freight payment metrics - Collaborate with 3PLs for pivotal initiatives around capacity management, volume fluctuations, cost savings, process/system improvements - Utilize freight forwarder resources to ensure operations execution, shipment status reporting and exceptions management, and timely resolution of shipment issues - Support of new product launch processes including finished goods and service level components - Continuous developments in e-commerce & retail fulfillment optimization, and embrace the cost effective solution with high CSAT - Period review of 3PL infrastructure and partners to ensure support for scale and growth - Ensure redundancy in supply chain network for critical lanes and segments - Manage vendor closely to ensure they have a proper team structure in place aligned per our need and have clear goals aligned with yearly plans - Other projects and tasks as required
교육 및 경력
추가 요구 사항
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.