PR Specialist - Beats by Dre
Culver City, California, United States
Join a worldwide company that welcomes the whole wide world. Our customers are all over the world, so it’s by design that Apple employees are all over the world, too. And we know our ability to continue creating the world’s most innovative products depends on people who represent the variety of the human experience and who inspire us with great thinking. Because the broader the backgrounds and perspectives, the bigger the ideas. The PR Specialist at Beats by Dre will be responsible for developing and executing effective PR campaigns on behalf of Beats across North America. This person will liaise with internal Sales, Marketing and Social Media teams to coordinate and align messaging, and manage relationships with high profile partners across the region.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Publicity, Corporate Communications, or Social
- Proven knowledge of US market to adapt and pivot communication strategies
- Strong consumer media and influencer relationships
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with people from different regions, level and departments, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and follow through on all projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- Efficient with Apple programs, including iCal, Keynote, Mail
- Agency experience, a plus
Support the development, execution and management of publicity plans for Beats by Dre product launches, brand campaigns, events, partnerships. Craft and pitch creative media alerts, press releases, and pitches. Support internal communications by providing reports to cross-functional teams and brand executives. Outstanding work ethic, discreet and trustworthy; uses good judgment as needed. Consistent interaction with press, talent, talent representatives and producers. Manage day-to-day team operations and administrative duties, providing leadership and management to team interns and/or contractors.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Communications, English or equivalent experience.
- Occasional travel within US is required.