南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We provide equal opportunities. The Beats Quality Team is looking for a motivated, technically oriented, Product Quality Manager (PQM) to manage Audio/Headphone quality. He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing processes and tools for all aspects of process during development and mass production, working with cross-functional teams and suppliers to ensure high quality manufacturing.
- Act as a leader to drive suppliers on-site process control and develop quality programs to ensure highest level of quality and reliability is consistently delivered.
- Interface with other Apple functional groups as resources to optimize suppliers quality programs.
- Interface with suppliers in resolving complex manufacturing process, quality, and reliability issues, utilizing DOE and statistical approach.
- Set up incoming material inspection (IQC), testing and sampling plan to ensure robust incoming quality control at suppliers.
- Establish OQC inspection and testing process with guard band and tester correlation to ensure out-going parts quality.
- Manage outgoing reliability tests (ORT) and ensure vendor execution and take prompt actions to ORT failure and lead risk assessment.
- Regular process audits to ensure vendor comply with POR process parameters and achieve expected results, ensure performance to Apple standards
- Prepare summary of supplier performance and communicate to appropriate management so that effective corrective action plans can be set in place
- Work with supplier engineering teams to map out process development exercises, secure resources, secure Failure Analysis (FA) to improve yield and commit to schedules in line with program goals.
- Assess supplier readiness to support build events and mass production. Identify potential execution issues and provide recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Ensure lessons learned from prior projects are used to improve the quality management process, and lead to improved product quality.
•Minimum of 7 to 10 Years experience in Manufacturing Environment •Excellent interpersonal communication skills with ability to work under pressure • Willing to work independently and travel frequently upon request • Expert quality management, planning, and engineering skills •Subject matter expert for all things quality including Quality Plans, FMEA’s, auditing, corrective and preventative actions, and sampling methodologies for IQC, assembly, and OQC •Demonstrated capability with quality statistical techniques including SPC, sampling AQL’s, and measurement system analysis •Working knowledge of advanced quality techniques such as design of experiments, correlation analysis, and reliability analysis •Basic understanding of metrology and GDT •Discriminating eye for demanding cosmetic categorization and supplier inspection •Keen problem solving analytical skills capable of getting to root cause quickly in challenging environments and with tight deadlines •In-depth knowledge of quality, reliability engineering for managing mass production quality control
BS or MS Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical preferred)