Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 5 plus years in an engineering role with experience in leading a team of engineers for (NPI) new product introduction.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide environment. And cross functional team.
- New product introduction and Manufacturing Operations experience desired.
- Proven track record of cost reduction, project management and engineering design required.
- Working knowledge of Smart Manufacturing, Industry 4.0.
- 3-4+ years experience in machine learning, large scale data processing/analytics
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python and C++ preferred
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Understand key metrics that impact machine learning algorithms
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
Responsible for manufacturing research and development to solve complex problems that have direct impact to final product cost, quality and delivery of Apple products. Under broad goals and objectives, exercises judgment within general defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to complex problems. Sets standard practices and independently determines impact to design approaches and parameters to the final product. Applies extensive expertise in all facets of product design. We provide direction, guidance and resources to other engineering groups and project leaders as well as factory technicians. Act as lead engineer on a variety of projects and participates in the project planning of major sub-projects. Keeps abreast of all relevant technical trends and developments and incorporates them in appropriate assignments. Performs assignments in several of the following manufacturing engineering functions: Design for Manufacturability - Provide early and ongoing manufacturing involvement to ensure new products are mechanically manufacturable. Product Engineering - Works all phases of a product from concept to repeat manufacturing to end of life. Provides production support engineering with respect to technically complex testing methods, procedures and failure analysis. Process Engineering - Designs and develops technically complex processes to improve quality and efficiency. Failure/Data Analysis - Plans, develops and implements technically complex procedures for the testing and evaluation of soon to be released products. Specifies test to be performed, compiles data and makes recommendations for product design changes and final assembly standards. This will include the use of Design of Experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis using Six Sigma principles. Smart Manufacturing Solutions - Plans, develops and implements smart solution such as machine learning technology for make our manufacturing process more cost friendly, predict the problem and early detect the issue in factory.
BSME or equivalent (MSME, MSIE desired)