International Programs & Business Development Manager, Beats
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team to lead sales programs and cross functional business development activity within the International team. In addition to driving existing programs, this role is a Business development function to drive incremental commercial and sales opportunities for Beats international. The role will work in close partnership with the Apple sales teams, finance teams, local cross- functional teams, as well as the Beats WW and international teams.
- You will have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You will have substantial work experience from a retail sales/retail marketing and/or distribution, channel operations environment.
- Ideally pan international experience.
- You’ll have experience of working in a central commercial team and a track record of driving
- international programs in collaboration with local teams through positive influencing skills.
- Ideally you will have a deep knowledge of audio category and the Beats brand place within it.
- You will be able to translatie complexity into easy-to-understand business terms.
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of driving business development projects
- through advanced analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You will be a self-starter who can manoeuvre in a complex, matrixed, international organisation.
- Manage pan-channel opportunities by working on projects that will allow the region to hit and exceed sales targets by selling in the vision of Beats, in partnership with the Sales teams, and working with Sales Finance, to a selection of key resellers (both retail, carrier and beyond) overseeing the journey from pitch to close. - Define the strategy, in partnership with the Sales team, for individual accounts, providing assortment, placement, and consumer offer recommendations, and navigating cross-functional teams (including but not limited to BMLs, Beats Brand and Partner Marketing teams, Distribution, Merchandising, Operations etc.) to ensure timely and successful launch of new partner programs. - Work with the Apple Country Sales Leadership teams to design unique offers and incentive programs, develop essential channel assets, manage supply availability and ensure the successful launch of new products. Also recognise and close out on ad-hoc sales opportunities; for example, working with partners closer to music, or new partners for selling. - Drive business review updates for key projects and programs for the wider Apple and Beats leadership teams. - Work in close partnership with the Strategy and Analytics role for international and the Apple accessories and Beats WW analytics teams to measure success on projects and programs and recommend improvements to each initiative for our key markets.