Head of International Marketing, Beats
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We have an opportunity for a Head of International Marketing that will strategically and successfully strengthen Beats as the product of choice for our audience, musicians and the best athletes in sports. You will be driving the development of key strategies, campaigns, align with product marketing and the overall roadmap to ensure the long-term positioning and success for all Beats by Dr. Dre products.
- The successful candidate will be a proven product marketing professional with wide international experience, ideally across key International markets (Europe and APAC).
- You will have extensive experience leading the ideation and production of creative marketing campaigns.
- Strong expertise in influencer relationship management.
- You will be adept at Brand Marketing, Partner/Channel Marketing, and driving measurable performance through digital and social campaigns to grow a highly international business.
- You will be an exceptional leader of people, ideally with experience of managing broad and cross-functional marketing teams in a multi-geo environment.
- You must be an excellent communicator and an excellent presenter.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both internally and externally up to c suite level.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to manoeuvre in a complex, matrixed, international organization. You will have the ability to translate what is happening in the market, and deploy the necessary corrective actions on the marketing road maps
- You will be be both concrete/hands on/operationally driven, whilst also able to function at highly strategic levels with senior leadership across the business.
- You will be quantitatively and analytically driven, with excellent planning skills, he/she will bring strong business understanding and financial acumen to track and manage marketing against concrete business objectives.
• Lead all the key international marketing teams including brand marketing, partner marketing, music, sports etc. • Drive marketing through earned media, digital marketing, social • Responsible for managing sports, music, gaming and cultural influencer relationships in a highly strategic manner. • Drive measurable marketing metrics, performance marketing, and activities that lead to conversion and sales on e-commerce platforms • Responsible for driving the international relationships with Apple’s local marketing teams where relevant • Driving partnership with all local cross-functional teams to meet the business objectives • Partnering with local Apple services teams (Apple Music, App Store etc.) to build the Beats business though partnering on key moments and shared priorities. • Managing product launches and transitions • Have input in quarterly planning initiatives and building out the business case for campaigns to drive business growth • Supporting training activities and deliverables as needed, ensuring accurate product positioning and messaging