WW Technical Lead (Digital Commerce)
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very The people at Apple don’t just craft products they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that fuels the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. The WW Technical Lead (Digital Commerce) is responsible for the technology solutions across digital platforms for Beats By Dre. The Technical Lead will define and provide leadership in implementing extraordinary technology solutions to meet business needs across web and email platforms. This individual will be able to engage in hands-on technical problem-solving, issue resolution, and long term technology planning with partner teams and colleagues.
- 5 + years of experience working in a technical capacity supporting digital commerce programs
- Demonstrated ability to implement technology upgrades and features to solve business needs
- Strong understanding of engineering process management and data-driven workflows
- Ability to conceptualize, prioritize and deliver multiple technology projects on time and on budget
- Provide technical guidance on standard methodologies, system design principles, and industry trends
- Expertise on the end-to-end implications and technologies of all scales
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Expert level knowledge of with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) required
- Experience with A/B / multi-variant testing methodologies as well as testing platforms
- (i.e. Adobe Target, Optimizely, Monetate or similar).
- Strong knowledge of the latest Web Standards, Frameworks, and Languages (HTML, JS,
- CSS, Python, etc) preferred
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries
- Understand UX & Design concepts
You will be seen as the key technology partner for Beats By Dre platforms. And thus will partner closely with Digital Strategy & Operations, Channel, Creative, IT/Dev, Support, Product, Agency among others to understand their business needs and expectations. The Technical Lead will be responsible for overseeing the QA/UAT approval processes to ensure the latest feature enhancements and bug fixes meet all acceptance criteria. This ideal candidate will have strong technical expertise, continuously evaluate the latest technology trends, be able to distill complex subject matter to non-technical colleagues, and ultimately deliver technology solutions to support all content needs. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Lead front end development and authoring in both home grown systems & 3rd party CX testing platform (Adobe Target) - Technical guidance and oversight for implementation / integration of any new platform (home grown or 3rd party) - Work alongside business and ops counterparts to author technical requirements for any capital projects / BHUs - Planning and documenting technical specs for new features, bug fixes, and upgrades to system designs - Provide functional reviews to designs to identify technology gaps and provide solutions for content needs short-term and long-term possible feature suggestions. - Creating testable, scalable and efficient code - Align with partners on deliverables for sprint planning, testing and release management - Oversee end-to-end development for direct marketing initiatives (email) - Consumer database management - Technical tools management (litmus, lamdatest, etc) and domain management - Privacy management for any PII in these systems - Partnering closely with cross-functional teams at Apple from AppleCare to IS&T among others for stakeholder alignment - Stay on top of breaking trends and innovation impacting our approach to front-end development and back-end digital operations - Mentor and onboard colleagues to new systems and tools as well as providing feedback through code reviews to ensure quality standards - Ability to oversee cross functional QA across platforms and devices - Other work as directed We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience