Frontend Software Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for a frontend developer to create and maintain innovative and interactive web interfaces to visualize data and streamline our software engineering processes. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a collaborative team, build expertise through the entire software lifecycle, and express your creativity!As a member of this team, you will work with some of Apple’s most advanced technology and be responsible for the platform and the tools that play a meaningful role in developing high quality software ensuring that we continue to surprise, delight, and empower Apple’s millions of customers. This team is a part of the Interactive Media Group (IMG) that provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products including iPhone, iPad, Mac, tv, HomePod and the AirPod/Beats line of Products.
- Solid programming fundamentals and understanding of software engineering workflow
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working on Unix/Linux based platforms
Do you love creating tools and applications for internal customers? Apple’s Interactive Media and Graphics software team is looking for a frontend software engineer that is passionate about data analytics, data visualization, automating processes, and designing user interfaces. The ideal candidate wants to create and maintain applications to visualize information and streamline the software engineering workflow focusing on user experience.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Preferred Experience:
- Embedded language (Swift, C/C++, etc.)
- Media systems (Audio/Video playback and/or production)
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- iOS and/or macOS platform experience Xcode and its testing technologies such as XCTest and XCUITest