Retail Account Executive - Spain
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We are looking for an account executive who will be responsible for managing Apple Spain's retail partners with special focus on Apple's Beats line of business.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- A proven track record of negotiation at senior level within retail environment.
- Achieving Results - Seizes more opportunities than others.
- Driving for Results - Demonstrated ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line.
- Relationship Building - Experience of developing strong commercial relationships with retailers.
- Analytical Agility - Highly analytical with the ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Setting own Agenda - This individual must have a clear agenda for the role and must be capable of working under their own initiative, but where required, in conjunction with other internal partners developing the marketing plan for the account.
- Presentation Skills - Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses.
- The successful candidate should have experience in Retail Trade/Channel Account Management within a FMCG/consumer electronics/IT or Telecom manufacturer for a premium brand. Luxury channel would be a plus.
- Experience of working within a matrix organization is advantageous.
Reporting to a Retail Key Account Manager, the main responsibility of the Retail Key Account Executive is to manage Apple business development with key strategic retailers and maximize sell-through achievement ensuring the highest possible revenue targets are achieved. The objective is to drive business growth of the Apple & Beats lines of business in a defined set of key accounts by initiating, coordinating and implementing sales / marketing programs together with key teams within the organisation. Sales: Deliver growth and revenue sell-through targets from a named partner/retailer list. Account Management: manage named partners to perform against short and long term company goals across the whole sales proposition. Must build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with the retailer management teams (Central and Retail field team). Provide sales consulting on the integration and implementation of Apple products in customer environments. Responsible for building the right sales forecast and the appropriate ranging, and manage the product inventories with the partners. Responsible for making sure the partners have the correct order backlog in place. Deliver timely and accurate sales forecasting and reporting. Analyze and report business results and trends on a weekly basis. Demand generation, merchandising, training: Negotiate with the partners to build and execute strong and impactful demand generation plans with named accounts. Work with training resources to ensure requested levels of product knowledge are maintained within each partner.