US Channel Marketing Specialist, Beats
Culver City, California, United States
Sales and Business Development
We are seeking an experienced strategic marketing person to lead the US channel marketing and communication strategy, planning and execution for Beats and to help guide the development of best-in-class worldwide retail partner strategies, plans and communications with our biggest CE partners. Our US Channel Specialist will build and implement partner communication strategies and guidance for Beats. Crafting how Beats shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments is the strategic work you'll be charged with. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internally including Beats Brand Marketing, Digital, US Sales and Operations. You’ll work closely and build deep relationships with our retail partner’s marketing teams and your Apple counterparts.
- Possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results.
- Have passion for great work, be able to see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive that work forward.
- Ability to understand deeply Beats product and services to understand the business and product strategy and consumer insights, to build a communications strategy for partners.
- Delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities.
- Have a deep understanding of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be used to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey.
- Experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- Be a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead.
- You have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns.
- You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a successful team.
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrix’d organization.
- You have 6-8 years experience in international account management and/or strategy at a creative ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
Develop deep understanding of the Beats brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner communications strategy and amazing partner creative for all Beats products, within a bigger Apple ecosystem. Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms-specific insights and results for Beats product and services. Synthesize takeaways into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and externally with partners. Work with partners’ marketing teams to identify and develop comms strategies and plans, including advertising, digital channels and the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. Develop and drive processes, across Beats products and services, to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there. Manage quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Channel Marketing initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the global development of Beats Channel Marketing Playbook.