Channel Marketing Lead, Beats
Culver City, California, United States
Sales and Business Development
We are seeking an experienced communication person to lead and implement the Beats Channel Marketing strategy, globally. This person will also work closely with US Carrier Team to develop a robust Channel Marketing strategy that suits this vertical and can be scaled globally. You will help in the global planning, execution and guidance for channel partners, globally. You will spearhead all communication with Geo teams and guide the development of innovative partner marketing strategies and outstanding communications that feature Beats products and that can scale at a global level. You will help develop toolkits and guidelines to ensure creative integrity and strategic consistency around the world, and ultimately craft how Beats shows up within our retail partners' physical and digital environments everywhere. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally.
- Possess extensive experience in brand communications- from strategy through execution and analysis of results.
- Have passion for great work, you can see potential and nourish it.
- See innovative, new opportunities and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive that work forward.
- Delve deep into the Beats product portfolio to understand the business and product strategy.
- You understand the value of data and analytics, and can use these tools to help craft consumer insights and build a communications strategy for partners.
- See complex product ecosystems and can easily pair product with service and product with product to help drive consumer value.Be able to understand a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities.
- Have a deep knowledge of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be used to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey.
- Experience in working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- You thrive being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead.
- Have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns.
- You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a successful team.
- Can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrix’d organization.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the US Carrier landscape, understand the buy flow both online and in-store and know how this applies to key markets, globally
- You have 8-10 years experience in international account management and/or strategy at a creative ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
Develop deep understanding of the Beats brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner communications strategy and amazing partner creative for all Beats products, within a bigger Apple ecosystem. Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms-specific insights and results for Beats product and services. Synthesize findings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and externally with partners. Work with partners’ marketing teams to identify and develop comms strategies and plans, including advertising, digital channels and the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. Develop and drive processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there. Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies. Manage quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Geo Partner Communications Managers.