System QA Engineer Lead
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Can you imagine what you could do here? At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking for a motivated individual to be system QA Engineer lead based in Shenzhen, China.
- You have 5+ years SQA experience and 2+ years experience as an SQA lead
- You are experience working with cross-functional teams to identify tests
- You have experience with Bluetooth/Wifi Technologies
- You have experience shipping software on products with embedded software (headphones, smartphone, MP3 players, fitness tracker devices, set top box, etc.)
- Good project/time management skills
- Works very well independently, focused and responsible
- A proven track record demonstrating the ability to drive to achievements and goals
- Proficiency and literacy in Mandarin
- Proven leadership skills
You are responsible for leading testing efforts at our manufacturing facilities. In this role, you will create, document and train factory resources on testing Beats SQA hardware and software. Additionally, you are responsible for analyzing and reporting test results to multi-functional teams. You will also use your excellent QA background to characterize defects that rarely reproduce. Lastly, you are hands on, handling defect tracking, publishing test plans, reporting, and leading test case execution by the test team. Excellent interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin are a must for this position. The successful candidate has a strong background in Quality Assurance along with experience in Program Management. This is a high-visibility role within the organization that requires excellent trouble-shooting skills along with an ability to analyze and act upon the results of work that is performed remotely.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CE or equivalent.
- - You are experienced in putting resource plans together
- - You have digital audio knowledge
- - Sustaining engineering experience