Beats Brand Manager
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple is in search of a dedicated, strategic, and creative Brand Manager at Beats by Dre. This individual will be responsible for partnering with the Channel team in the development of marketing plans and programs, as it specifically relates to our key retail partners. They will work with the Brand Director in ensuring that these are coordinated into the overall marketing plans to ensure a seamless brand presence to the customer, with the goal of meeting company objectives. They will be required to understand the target customer and have the ability to discern what types of strategies and communication will be relevant and motivating to them, and reflects Beats’ brand positioning. Encouraging external and internal relationships is a must in this mission, partnering with internal cross functional peers, senior leadership and external partners.
- Minimum 5 years in Brand Marketing with one or more category-leading brands.
- World class marketing campaign experience a must.
- Experience in developing integrated plans.
- Creative, production and project management experience.
- Highly adaptive, able to identify issues and proactive problem solving critical to success. An agile self-starter, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Drive execution, foster innovation and collaborates extremely well with others.
- Proven experience with culture and sports is preferred.
- Able to organise workload, prioritise and multi-task work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Calm under pressure while exuding competence and “can do” attitude.
- Communicates effectively (written and oral).
- Hungry and curious - constantly bringing new insights, ideas and opportunities to the brand.
- Passion for a brand that moves fast and shapes culture.
- Partner with Brand Director to develop marketing plans, while working closely with cross-functional teams including media, social. .com, PR, channel, etc. - Partner with channel to drive marketing strategies and tactics that helps secure key retail partner support - Work with Channel partners to sell in marketing initiatives and ideas to key retail partners - Leverage consumer and customer insights, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plans - Work with Brand Director and cross functional team to align plans with senior leadership and sell in ideas. - Drive plan to overall strategy, and partner with media and earned analyst to prioritize efforts based on what will have he biggest impact for the brand - Develops briefs, campaign recaps, and brand reporting in an accurate, timely manner to foster future improvement - Develop and deliver campaign all ups/recaps/updates/brand reporting/internal PR - Communicates with regional marketing teams in EMEA and APAC to share global strategies, plans and assets as relevant. Assists those teams as appropriate and necessary in localizing work. - Work with internal peers to track/analyze/present customer and business metrics to marketing leadership with thorough insights on impact and clear recommendations - Have a genuine interest, curiosity and desire to develop never been done before, effective campaigns that deliver on objectives
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- - 5+ years in Brand Marketing role with a category leading brand(s)
- - Some form of global experience (either study or work) preferred