Art Director, Apple TV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the detailed development and execution of extraordinary communications. The Apple TV+ Brand and Design team manages the development of core visual branding to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns for original programming. The role of Art Director is experienced in capturing the essence of a brand or entertainment property thru inspiring and provocative design across all mediums for service, product and campaigns. You have a deep love of Apple, a passion for television and film and your work is seen by Apple customers worldwide.
- Minimum of 6 years art direction experience in the mediums of print, advertising, conceptual campaigns, branding, photography, digital media, product and motion design.
- Shown ability to develop and guide thoughtful, meaningful, provocative creative with an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Apple Keynote.
- Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Adept in time management and organization within a dynamic environment.
Art directs, designs, reviews, and empowers creative campaigns for tv+ Originals. Engages with management and peer level creative to develop creative across the breadth of a campaign. Presents work to senior creative, cross functional business teams, and external partners. Guides communication with external creative partners, providing creative direction and revisions. Monitors campaign progress along with creative producer and production manager against schedules and campaign deadlines. Works across disciplines to review and guide creative and strategies for cross-functional partners such as media, online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent