Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Beats team is seeking a Firmware Engineer with firm footing with engineering principles and passion for new technologies; a passionate individual with the skills to research and develop new and innovative solutions for the next Apple audio products. Come join us!
- Genuine passion for innovation and embedded development.
- 4+ years of firmware and device driver development.
- Strong, proven coding skills in C and C++.
- Experience in software feature design and development, rapid prototyping, hardware bring-up and reading schematics
- Experience with standard bus interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB).
- Familiarity with BT and BLE technology/protocols is a plus.
- Familiarity with compilers and toolchains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, ATMEL AVR, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups.
The Firmware Engineer will be part of a team that architect, design, develop, and maintain hardware and software systems for audio products. This engineer will also perform characterization, test and validation of each design; analyze results and build reports/presentations when needed. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual ready to innovate. Experience in a quick paced rapid development group is helpful.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience