Partner Marketing Manager - Beats by Dr. Dre
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Beats by Dr. Dre (Beats) is a leading audio brand founded in 2006 by Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine, and acquired by Apple Inc. in July 2014. Through our family of premium consumer headphones, earphones and speakers, we have introduced an entirely new generation to the possibilities of premium sound entertainment. Our continued success helps bring the energy, emotion and excitement of playback in the recording studio back to the listening experience for music lovers worldwide! The role of the International Partner Marketing team at Beats is to ensure the flawless development and execution of first-class communications in support of Beats’ business goals. Based in London, as a key member of Beats’ Partner Marketing team, the primary responsibility of this role is to work with key retail partners, focusing on the planning and deployment of extraordinary merchandising, communication programs and / or activities supporting the sales of Beats’ products. Additionally, the Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for the localisation, production, deployment, and evaluation of all campaigns, NPIs, and 2D fixture creative across all routes to market. Finally, you will be the team lead within Beats International, embedded within the Beats International Leadership team have oversight and the opportunity to make an impact within Partner Marketing across all of the key International Markets (China, Japan, Australia, Canada and EMEIA).
- Extensive retail marketing experience from either a retailer, manufacturer or agency background
- Experience of consumer tech or a similar culture focussed brand is ideal
- Experience of developing, planning & delivering first class marketing strategies
- Demonstrate commercial knowledge & how to balance creative & commercial objectives
- You are passionate about the Beats brand and the role Beats plays in global culture!
- Experience of delivering 360 marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Validated project management skills
- Proficient in retail marketing and highly qualified in activating launches, promotions and sustaining campaigns.
- Proven experience in delivering integrated communications and account/client relationship management
- A willingness to travel internationally if necessary (to the US and throughout the region on an ad-hoc basis)
- Plan and deliver first class Partner Marketing campaigns for Beats in line with business priorities. - Develop innovative partner strategies ensuring partner media, digital platforms & in store presence are fully optimised to elevate the Beats brand, provide a strong consumer experience & ultimately drive sales of Beats products. - Collaborate with key retail and carrier partners using your knowledge of the full 360 channel mix to creative effective, consumer centric campaigns with a strong digital focus, from social, to influencer partners, e-CRM, performance marketing and more. - Demand excellence and uphold Beats brand guidelines through seamless delivery of outstanding activity. - Obsess over the Beats customer in all aspects of planning & delivery, using consumer insights & a solid understanding of the global retail landscape & broader macro trends. - Build strong relationships with Partner marketing & commercial teams up to C-Level as a trusted marketing specialist - Collaborate with a wide network of matrixed teams across Beats International, Beats Worldwide HQ (Culver City, CA), Apple HQ (Cupertino, CA) and Apple UK (London) including, but not limited to: Channel Marketing, Brand Marketing, PR, Strategy & Sales. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.