Executive Assistant, Beats
Culver City, California, United States
Beats is looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant with a passion for Music, Entertainment and Pop-Culture. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Executive Assistant for the Beats organization, supporting the CMO.
- Manage calendar for company executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements, all hands, and offsite events
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties for Beats organization.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- We're looking for someone to apply strategic thinking , who's able to understand the business and see the “big picture” and excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically. You'll contribute a fun and creative approach to team activities and morale
Proven ability and experience in supporting executive level staff (task management, facilities, teleconferencing, purchasing and day to day operations) Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment. Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions. Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle. Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism. Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind. Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy. Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the team and business. Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense. Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people. Experience on-boarding new employees and training new team members. Experience planning, managing, and executing events. Executive support (arranging travel and submitting expense reports). Manage all facility related requests, working cross functionally with the Facilities team and building representative. Serve as the “go to” individual for all org employees and contractors, as well as a resource for all new hires. Support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations and catering. Process and manage purchase orders and corporate card purchases. You will assist in all event planning, including team building activities and off-sites.