Senior Technical Program Manager of Security and Compliance, Internet Services for China
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
China is one of Apple’s largest and important markets for Internet services. We are looking for an accomplished Senior Program Manager to manage technical regulatory and compliance programs to support Apple’s Internet services in China.
- A proven track record driving large-scale cross-functional technical programs.
- Experience negotiating technical, operational, business, regulatory, and security requirements.
- Expertise in DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, cloud infrastructure, or similar areas.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally, in writing, and through presentations across all levels of an organization.
- Experience working on China-related programs and proficiency in Mandarin are a plus.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record owning and delivering complex large-scale engineering programs under dynamic and challenging conditions. We expect the person to come with strong technical expertise. This is not an engineering role, but it does involve direct engagement in requirements for software, internet services architecture, and services operations. An ideal candidate has previously held engineering roles, and has moved or is looking to move into program management. This role requires distilling ambiguous requirements into actionable direction, and demands cross-function collaboration with business, engineering, finance, operation, legal, regulatory, security, and compliance. This role demands a deep sense of ownership, and a willingness to drive programs from idea through implementation. Success depends on bulding deep relationships with internal and external partners.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent required