Technical Internship - Hardware Characterization [JAPAN]
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. Experience in Apple would be a part of something far bigger than yourself --- you’ll find “changing the world” things around there. Apple Japan LSI Design Center is currently seeking Hardware characterization interns. The interns will be assigned tasks which support ongoing LSI design projects.
- Pursuing MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering.
- Having strong interest in low-noise and high accuracy measurement instrument design such as Digital Multi Meter, Source Measure Unit, Electrometer etc.
- Preferred to have Analog circuit design and Laboratory hands-on test experiences.
- Preferred to have Python programming experience.
- Strong communication, written and verbal, skill in Japanese (or English if preferred).
- Having excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must hold relevant work permit in Japan for the duration of the internship.
The intern role will be determined according to individual interest, skill and background. Some general responsibilities may include: - Characterize an existing high SNR voltage/current source/measurement circuit. - Improve a calibration method/sequence. - Data analysis and circuit design improvement. - Data summary and report.
Education & Experience
Must be currently enrolled in a MS / PhD programs in domain of Electrical Engineering.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.