Wireless Design Verification Engineer (Japan Design Center)
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Imagine what you could do here at Apple! New ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Bring passion and dedication to your career, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our growing wireless silicon development team is pioneering the next generation of wireless silicon! In this role you, will be responsible for ASIC pre-silicon verification of extremely complex high throughput communication sub-systems. You will develop innovative testbenches, enhance sophisticated methodologies, develop verification plans, debug functional tests, and apply coverage analytics. You will be in the center of the organization impacting and influencing many cross-functional teams.
- Experience verifying complex IP with a track record of robust ASICs
- Experience and knowledge of ASIC verification flows with SystemVerilog (UVM is a plus)
- Experience developing testbenches from scratch, bringing up designs in simulation
- Skills with constrained random testing, coverage closure, and RTL simulations
- Proficient in a scripting language such as Python, Perl, Bash or similar
- Phenomenal teammate with good communication skills and the desire to seek diverse challenges
- Exposure to networking or interfacing with analog / DMS models a bonus
This role will empower you to lead critical block or sub-system verification of wireless IP, and architect and develop testbenches and environments. You will create, simulate and debug test scenarios, and lead regressions and issue tracking. There will be collaboration with design and systems engineering teams to review specifications and architecture, extract features, and define verification plans. You'll drive coverage analysis and closure, and collaborate with peer digital and mixed-signal modeling teams.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering