San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
- 2+ years of experience with developing Media or Web Applications.
- Strong coding, unit testing and debugging skills.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
As a member of the team, you’ll will be contributing to next generation AirPlay features design, development and commercialization. You will be hands on with software development/bug fixing for wide range of Apple products. You will be contributing to AirPlay software stack that runs on Apple products and third party products. You will be collaborating with various cross functional teams to deliver end to end AirPlay features that continuously enhances user experience.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Background in computer science: algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of design patterns, enterprise architecture and software engineering principles.
- Other programming language: C / C++.
- Experience implementing iOS application in either Objective-C/Swift.
- Familiarity or Experience with OpenGL or Other Graphics API.
- Knowledge of adaptive streaming technologies such as HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH etc.,
- Experience using HTML5 based video playback technologies such as MSE and EME
- Experience with mobile devices, media players, smart TVs or set top boxes.