Head of Marketing, META and Russia, Apple Music, iTunes, and App Store
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Apple Music, the world’s fastest-growing subscription music streaming service, offers an incredible catalog of tens of millions of songs, combined with your entire iTunes library, which you can stream or download for offline listening all completely ad-free. But Music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can rent or buy blockbuster movies and subscribe to free podcasts about anything and everything. The App Store offers unlimited entertainment and opens a world of possibilities with easy-to-discover apps and games. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to work across the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Books, & iTunes stores in a dynamic, energetic and team driven environment. As the leader of the META and Russia Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring Apple Music, iTunes & App Store marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect across your regional remit. Apple Music is the world’s fastest-growing subscription music streaming service and offers subscribers an incredible catalog of more than 45 million songs, combined with their entire iTunes library, which they can stream or download for offline listening all completely ad-free. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers in over 150 countries World Wide. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Marketer to lead our subscription and content services marketing team. This position is responsible for leading all aspects of Apple Music and App Store marketing, managing the local teams and working closely with the local business teams and the international marketing teams. We are looking for an experienced marketer with a deep understanding of entertainment services marketing, a knowledge of digital marketing channels, and/or subscription marketing. You should be organised and results driven with experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines. You should have excellennt communication skills to work across a complex matrix organisation, and should be able to build positive relationships with key partners to help deliver world-class marketing programs and partnerships. The ideal candidate is a marketing and digital enthusiast, loves keeping up with pop culture, and are passionate about how technology shapes our future. Most of all, they are excited about the role apps, music, movies, and games play in people’s lives. This position is located in Dubai, UAE.
- Experience in an App, digital, Music, subscription, or media business.
- Deep understanding of marketing channels and which ones work the best based on the objective.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in implementing innovative and measured marketing programs that generate results and promote the brand.
- A strong project management background is key to lead varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time.
- Skilled in measuring effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and able to work independently.
- A senior manager who has experience leading and motivating teams.
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Responsible for delivering Apple Music and App Store marketing initiatives in Russia, Middle East, Africa and Turkey. - Work with local marketing managers, business managers, editors, developers, and partners to support key marketing initiatives. - Develop cohesive local marketing programs which align with global, international and regional business objectives. - Identify local marketing channels to drive customers to our services. - Strong ability to identify and cultivate strategic marketing partnerships that deliver to business objectives - Works cross-functionally to develop strong marketing campaigns with the Apple Marketing and PR - Test, learn and iterate to optimize regional marketing performance. - Support global marketing priorities at a local level.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related. English fluency is required. Additional local languages also highly desirable.
- Apple is an equal opportunities employer.