Channel Marcom Lead, Middle East
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in our Indirect Channel through communications, mobile, digital and in-store experiences. Our team plays an important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom driving all marketing communications and customer experiences in Apple's Indirect Channel and creating world-class strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience. We are comprised of 3 key groups: Programs, who focus on in-store experiences, both Apple-led and partner-led; Digital strategy, both in-store and online; and Partner Comms, who create integrated creative strategies and execution across all mediums. The Channel Marcom team is responsible for delivering an ambitiously creative, best in class Apple customer experience across all partner-led customer touch-points, including branded programs, merchandising strategies, integrated communication plans and creative executions within partners’ brick-and-mortar and online environments.
- You have detailed knowledge of channel marketing disciplines, including visual merchandising, retail marketing/campaigns, POS, and customer-engagement programs
- You will possess a deep understanding, and extensive experience in, developing and executing brand communications in both ATL and BTL
- You have proven expertise of partners’ retail and digital environments to help platform and content updates
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- A strong strategic thinker, capable of collaborating with and influencing senior partners, both internally and externally
- Experience acting as a strong leader, working with and inspiring teams
- You have a track record of partnering with, and building productive relationships with Creatives
- You are capable of evaluating creative work, using influence and guidance to drive better work
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to set priorities within tight timelines and high expectations
- You pay close attention to detail and results-oriented
- You have superior written and verbal communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
Drive Creativity and Innovation | We work to inspire top-level creative ambition within the Channel organization and with Partners, ensuring excellence in both strategy and execution. Strategic Planning | Define an effective process for sharing insights and opportunities with the WW Marcom team. Ensure ongoing alignment of platforms and content across all routes to market. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between Sales and Marketing throughout the planning process. Partner with Sales to solve key marketing challenges and opportunities. Participate in key sales business reviews. Integrated Communications | Work closely with WW PC to lead partners in all ATL and BTL communications, providing inspiration, creative leadership, guidance and approvals. Lead annual planning, set a high creative bar, collaborate with WW, Geo Sales and all other relevant groups to deliver comprehensive, thoughtful, integrated communications. Digital Excellence | Develop a deep understanding of the Apple digital experience in the partner space; ensure optimization and innovation strategies to ensure the best E2E Apple experience in the partner digital world. Channel and Partner Comms Integration | Develop and drive processes and cadence designed to align the Channel and Partner Comms teams. Foster collaboration. Set shared goals, track and measure. Product Launch Management | Drive planning and execution of product launches and refreshes in Channel and Partner Comms. Ensure timely and seamless execution in all Apple-led programs and Partner-led communications. Provide launch hindsights to local partners and WW Channel Marcom and WW SP&O. Channel Project Planning | Develop project plans identifying key channels, partner programs, and activities/deliverables required and drive the end-to-end execution of these projects, with necessary resources, partners (internal and external), processes, and within required timelines. Quarterly Budget Planning and Vendor Management | Lead quarterly planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key initiatives and sustaining needs. Channel Project/Production Management | Work with Procurement to ensure the Marcom team has a reliable portfolio of highly-qualified partners capable of delivering the required high level of quality for Apple's channel program execution. Team Development and Management | Identify and maintain top talent and create an environment in which the team can contribute at the highest level. Provide the planning and leadership to the Channel Team, by ensuring that the appropriate processes, expectations and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the WW plan.
Education & Experience
- Consistent track record in a marketing/advertising agency or in-house marketing communications organization.
- Experience in the direct or indirect retail channel.