Movies Editor META
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Do you love Movies? Are you passionate about unraveling the stories they can tell? Are you the one in a group of people who always has a good Movie recommendation? If so, you could be the Movies Editor we are looking for. The Movies Editor is the conduit between the customer and the content. You’ll help design and implement the layout of the Stores, participate in the planning and execution of special features and promotions and brainstorm creative ways for customers to discover new and classic content. A love for movies is a must and so is experience in curating content online, in the entertainment industry, in e-commerce/retail, in festivals or in print. We’re looking for an individual who excels at strategy, attention to detail, planning, organizing and both blue sky thinking and commitment to detail, and who thrives on movies and pop-culture. The position requires excellent organizational and prioritization skills, resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems. The ideal candidate should feel a personal stake in the product, build positive, strong relationships, and work for the success of the entire team.
- Experience in online media and/or digital content programming
- Strategic thinker who can work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player
- Excellent communication and planning skills with attention to detail
- High levels of competence working with CMS and programming tools
- Culturally savvy with a strong international outlook
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Turkish or Arabic preferred
You will create and implement store merchandising on iTunes Movies. Program key franchise and editorial promotions across the relevant stores. You'll conceive and implement thoughtfully arranged store across multiple device platforms. Coordinate with business teams to resolve weekly top priorities to surface on store front. Craft new ways to thoughtfully surface relevant content to consumers. Use metrics to analyze success of merchandising effectiveness. Work with internal teams to ensure that all artwork and assets are ready each week for store programming.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.