Channel Programs Producer, Marcom
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The role of the Marketing Communications (Marcom) group at Apple is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals. We're not engineers here at Apple Marcom, but we share the same goal of making everything we touch beautiful and elegantly simple. Channel Programs play a hugely important role in Apple’s overall go-to-market strategy. The teams working on these programs are responsible for implementing best-in-class retail experiences for our customers around the world; including online, fixtures, graphics, visual merchandising, security, and point-of-sale messaging. You are responsible to work as an integrated part of the Channel team to execute Apple’s branded and partner-led in-store programs with excellence across Carriers, Retailers, Mono-brand stores and other routes to market.
- Extensive experience in Architecture, Construction Management, Retail or Industrial Design
- You are good at presenting to a senior management team and able to prepare compelling keynote presentations.
- Skilled in the use of the adobe creative suite and able to read and understand architectural drawings.
- This position requires a detail oriented teammate with extraordinary organizational skills and strong project management capabilities.
- You have deep understanding of retail store architecture and have experience in negotiating prime locations within partner environments; and visual merchandising experience is a plus.
- You have a strong eye for construction and architectural details and have substantial experience with a wide range of fixture substrates, specifically wood, acrylic, metal, and have extensive experience handling on-site installations.
- You are self motivated, flexible, process driven and able to work independently, take initiative and deal with rapid change in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- You have strong influential and cross-functional coordination abilities combined with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work reciprocally and be recognized as a teammate.
Develop an in-depth knowledge of Apple’s Channel Programs and the environments in which they are placed. This is to ensure that you will execute the most appropriate solution in each point of sale. Work closely with the Sales Planning and Operations team to develop individual design briefs which are accurate, insightful, and with complete information in design proposals. Partner with the Worldwide Channel Team and design agency to review all store design briefs and lead the feedback process through to final design kit. Partner with the Worldwide Visual Merchandising team to plan and execute at NPI to meet the Geo level requirements and with your local agencies to conduct space-planning activities for each new location. Match 2D design intents and build partner site-surveys to ensure the finished build meets the required standards and expectations. Lead the execution of Visual Merchandising related programs in partnership with cross functional team and partners. Become an expert in Program Guidelines and Apple Identity Guidelines in deploying the uses of the Apple logo and other proprietary assets correctly. Ensure that all financial and operational procedures are in place on a quarterly basis. This includes, but is not limited to opening Purchase Orders, obtaining and authorizing vendor invoices, conducting weekly budget reviews and updating spend forecasts. Identify, understand, and report Geo level trends to inform future Program development. Handle the design process for flagship/high profile locations with all involved teams from the partner to in-geo teams, in coordination with WW Store Planning Managers, also, lead the partner-led in-store programs as part of a cross functional team ensuring a seamless and thoughtful end to end experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Architecture or BS degree preferred.
- Frequent international travel required.