As a Market Leader, you enjoy the challenges of developing individuals, building teams, and affecting growth across Apple Stores. You demonstrate successful leadership ability — focusing on excellence and consistent execution of Apple strategies. Even when you’re not present, you maintain a constant influence in every location — articulating the Apple vision to inspire and make an impact daily on your management teams and employees.
- Experience building respected leadership teams and developing talent to support business growth.
- Passion for Apple’s commitment to unparalleled customer service.
- Proven ability to keep multiple locations aligned while executing organizational initiatives.
As a Market Leader, you inspire teams to deliver experiences that build customer loyalty and guide the development of your management talent. Because each location operates sales, training, technical support, and business-focused segments, your job is complex and challenging. You lead your staff to maintain peak performance, even working side by side with them. As each store experiences vigorous growth and constant change, you continually refocus your teams on providing a quality experience for each customer at the Apple Store. You analyze key metrics, including customer and employee feedback, and provide guidance for each store to achieve market goals. Bridging the worlds of retail and corporate, you combine executive vision with field execution to contribute to the future success of Apple.
Education & Experience
BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- • You have at least 10 years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations.
- • Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- • You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- • You read, write and speak English Fluently.
- • You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.