Localisation Producer (12 month fixed term contract)
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Software and Services
We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to support the iTunes Localisation Team. This position is responsible for managing creative writing and transcreation projects, delivering high quality editorial content for a variety of content types. You will be passionate about editorial and the critical role localisation plays in a global consumer market. This is a fixed term contract (12 months) based in Dubai.
- Deep understanding of online media production and editorial.
- Excellent project management skills with infinite attention to detail and a shown ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to lead ambiguous information and constant change with comfort.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and desire to learn new tools and processes, always looking for ways to improve.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with a great variety of global partners.
- Language fluency in one or more languages other than English. Native-level editorial skill in Arabic is a plus.
- Competence working on the Mac platform and familiarity with Apple Media brands (Apple Music, App Store, iTunes, iBooks).
Manage numerous projects at a time. This includes assessing the source files, handling vendor queries, tracking deadlines, checking and delivering localised editorial content. You will Maintain relationships with a variety of internal and external partners, ensuring open communication and efficiency. You'll own quality by providing structured guidance and ensuring best practices and processes are in place.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent