Enterprise Account Executive Public Sector, Dubai
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We build a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build plans for solutions and new use cases, and then help drive execution of the solution.
- Apple and the industry
- No matter the audience, you are a guide at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer, partner and team relationships
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and appropriate in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and lead the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and contribute to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a meaningful opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- Strategy, solutions and results
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You build aggressive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be essential for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Description • We advise on business transformation solutions with our partners in the Industry for Apple’s Enterprise Major Accounts in the Public Sector. • We develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation to mobility, while growing and expanding adoption of the Apple ecosystem. • We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally connecting with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, reseller and strategic partners, and then we create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast,and coordinate fulfillment logistics. Role Objectives • You will demonstrate and develop strong network within government, public sector, system integrators and local blue chips to generate leads; • You will design, sell and lead large-scale projects involving Apple products and services; • You will lead cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of the projects;
Education & Experience
• You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions for large enterprises and public sector. In your experience, you’ve consistent delivering on short-term goals, while creating consistent value for customers, and demand for the future. • You have substantial experience of Public Sector sales experience in the UAE preferably for an electronics or IT leading MNC. • You have experience of large volume deals / transformational projects in public sector. • Strong network in Public Sector / Government / local blue chip companies (validated track-record of existing network and relationship will be required). • Validated network and experience in leading Consultancies and System Integrator Companies in the UAE and the Region. • You are fluent in Arabic and English. • Master’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.