Music Manager, Middle East and Turkey
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Software and Services
iTunes revolutionized the way we consume music and entertainment; now, with Apple Music, our customers have instant access to more than 30 million songs, as well as personalized recommendations, inspiring playlists, direct artist access and Beats 1 radio. Truly all the music you love, all in one place. Our goal at Apple Music and iTunes is to surprise and delight our customers, curating music they love and helping them discover the hottest new talents. We are passionate about music and we want an amazing like-minded expert to join our team.
- We are not looking for an ordinary manager: we need someone who is an outstanding leader, passionate about music and experienced at scaling complex businesses.
- Extensive work experience in the entertainment/media/music industries.
- C-level established relationships within the digital/entertainment/media/music industries.
- Proven track record of success developing business and programs, preferably in the Music space.
- Extraordinary leadership credentials.
- An innate start-up mentality.
- Excels at working in a dynamic environment within a global organization.
- Enjoys collaborating with a variety of teams and personalities.
- Deep understanding of developing positive relationships within all levels of organizations, both internally and externally.
- Lives and breathes music and technology.
- Drive for Results - a demonstrated track record of driving results within a complex matrix environment.
- Influencing - ability to drive objectives through key internal and external relationships.
- You should have strong communication and presentation skills and be comfortable in delivering messages to all levels of al organization.
You will play a vital role by working closely with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, financial institutions and any other meaningful industry players in the digital and mobile content distribution business in the region. Will develop new strategic high impact growth initiatives for both Apple Music and the iTunes Music Store. Will be able to develop and execute a best-in-class strategy to make Apple Music & iTunes the #1 Music service in the Middle East and Turkey. Will be responsible for the annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve the Apple Music & iTunes growth objectives. Will work cross-functionally within Apple and with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, wireless carriers, financial institutions and any other relevant industry player in the region to execute programs with excellence. You will create, structure and execute demand generation activities to increase the number of trial and paid users of Apple Music & iTunes in the Middle East and Turkey via out-of-the-box thinking through constant innovation. Lead the Music editorial and business team across the region.
Education & Experience
Fluency in English is required. Additional languages (Arabic or Turkish) is a plus. Holds a university degree or equivalent.