Apple Certified Sales Trainer - Freelance, Dubai
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our Apple Sales Training team is looking for engaging, charismatic independent sales trainers to deliver sales training to reseller sales teams. Our fun workshops help sales people position Apple products and services to customers. We are looking for elite sales trainers who can bring Apple products to life both in face-to-face and virtual training. At Apple, we believe that each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire. As an Apple Certified Sales Trainer you will be responsible for helping reseller sales teams deliver the Apple Customer Experience in their store environment. All new Apple Certified Sales Trainers are required to attend a 2-day on-boarding workshop. After attending the on-boarding workshop they should attend as many Apple Sales Training workshops as they can. An assessment of the trainer delivering a section of a workshop will need to be passed before attaining Apple Certified Sales Trainer status.
- You possess validated experience leading face-to-face training sessions
- Your practical experience in delivering interactive virtual training sessions will be an advantage
- You have excellent training skills including the ability to facilitate group discussions and hands-on / group activities
- Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, you excel in the ability to learn, recall and articulate information very quickly
- You have experience selling to consumers in a retail environment and possess advanced user experience of Apple products and services
- You will work closely with country Sales Planning & Operations team to ensure the goals of the training are fully understood and delivered - You will be responsible for setting up external training venue (hotel/meeting room) the prescribed standard - You will deliver excellent Apple Sales Training using Apple materials, training equipment and tools - You will create a reciprocal learning environment and a welcoming space for our learners - You will co-facilitate training sessions with other trainers and role-play actors from time to time - You are capable to adapt the programme delivery to meet the needs and knowledge level of the audience - You will always complete post-training reporting and report issues and discrepancies to Apple - You will maintain Apple Certified Sales Trainer Status by following the annual recertification process
Education & Experience
You are fluent in Arabic and hold a valid visa to travel throughout the Middle East to deliver training sessions.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.