Retail Data Support Admin
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. It takes deeply dedicated, intelligent and hard-working individuals to maintain and exceed the expectations of supporting our customers. We have an opportunity for a Retail Data Support Admin to join the Retail Business Operations team. You will be supporting processes and procedures related to Data Governance for Apple Retail Business on a global scale. You have a proven technical aptitude and analytic mindset to resolve issues and identify gaps. This position will provide you the opportunity for global impact within the business for Retail Data Governance.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Proven understanding of the business and MDM concepts.
- Ability to use online resources (i.e. D&B Hoovers) to validate business customer information.
- Familiarity with master data management (MDM) solutions.
- Experience using various customer relationship management (CRM) solutions.
- Working experience with a ticketing system to process and resolve requests.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business and master data management concepts.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- SQL experience is nice to have.
You will ensure business records for Apple Retail's CRM solution meet quality standards. Review and analyze retail master data requests for business customer (CRM) records. Utilize an MDM solution and Apple’s CRM to resolve data quality problems. This includes editing, merging and un-merging records. You will provide support in Apple Retail Business Operational processes and procedures for Retail Data Governance. Analyze and resolve CRM data quality issues detected through quality controls. You'll enable visibility of CRM sales accounts through account team assignments in Apple’s territory management solution.
Education & Experience